WHAT ARE THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPANIES?
Some companies do not know that they are affected by the law put into effect on May 1st on the equal participation of men and women in management positions in the private and public sector. Approximately about 3000 companies are subjected to this law.
This law applies to corporate forms such as AG, KGaA, SE, GmbH, eG and VVaG, which now have to name binding targets for the boards of management, executive boards as well as the top two management levels.
The FKi enables companies to quickly, comprehensibly and verifiably create qualified reporting and target figures in respect to the requirements of equal participation law.
In March 2017, the German Federal Government finalized the first survey on the development of women’s and men’s proportions on management levels and panels in the private and public sector. Besides a positive development on Supervisory board level, too little movement on Management Board and Executive level is noted.
Greater efforts and better measures are required. To take a critical look at your companies and to measure developments leads to transparency and motivates and turns into an entrepreneurial standard.
IF YOU CAN MEASURE IT, YOU CAN MANAGE IT.
If you want Top-Women in Top-Positions, you need clear indicators and an independent management tool. The FKi is a scientifically substantiated tool, based on objective figures, data and facts.
For more than 5 years, companies have been able to manage the topic of more women in leading positions more effectively and successfully.
Over 160 companies have since used the index.
- Enables a substantial description of the actual state
- Provides a thorough dashboard
- Offers a guideline to effective measures
- Creates the requirements, to reach goals and to avoid malinvestments
- And additionally provides exchange across industries and companies
The Women Career Index is the management tool to notably and sustainably measure women’s advancement.
In the development phase and the first evaluations, the FKi was sponsored by the Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior citizens, Women and Youth. Since 2016 the Federal Minister Manuela Schwesig is patron of the yearly award ceremony.
HOW DOES YOUR COMPANY PROFIT FROM A PARTICIPATION?
You receive an established, independent and over several years tested and approved reporting-tool. The Fki enables you to identify and document credible target figures within the legal requirements.
The index model allows the participating companies to assess and measure their own activities in company-specific manner and to evaluate: How are we performing within our possibilities?
In addition, a chronological analysis over time is possible: how do the activity work over time? What are realistic developments and values? Where do we stand in comparison to the benchmark?
The suggested measures and structural experiences from former surveys will enable you to pursue your efforts efficiently and effectively.
Modern companies create framework conditions where women are able to advance within their career, open structures are cultivated and company’s values include high performance and agility. The FKi is your tool to strengthen your employer branding.
The FKi is scaled by company size and companies invest per survey participation the following plus VAT:
- 4.800 EUR for up to 5.000 employees
- 6.800 EUR between 5.001 and 10.000 employees
- 7.500 EUR from upward of 10.001 employees
- For interested smaller businesses with up to 1000 employees, individual settlements are possible.
NEW: YOU CHOOSE
Public participation: You choose, to have your company mentioned at 2018 Bloomberg‘s event and in the Index.
Anonymised participation: You choose to utilize all Index aspects, but not to be publicly named as participant.
WHAT DOES A PARTICIPATION INCLUDE?
- The questionnaire and its analyses through the market research institute, while respecting all the necessary guidelines
- Preparation in a neat dashboard with individual analysis, explanation and concrete recommendations for future actions
- Your company’s presentation on the FKi website, to demonstrates your company’s modernity, performance and agility, evidently not only proving to women to be more attractive
- Two meetings per year among participating companies to discuss best practice and newest developments
- Award ceremony in February 2018
You are interested and would like a consultation?